Recently, many people have asked me how many models of DreamStation are there and how are they different? There are five models of CPAP/BiPAP machines in the DreamStation family:
Manual CPAP (provides constant pressure pressure must be adjusted by hand)
- DreamStation CPAP It's the most basic model, it doesn't have Sleep Apnea detection (read the article on What is Sleep Apnea?)
- DreamStation CPAP Pro Detect Sleep Apnea
Auto CPAP (Adjust pressure automatically throughout the night) - the most popular model.
- DreamStation Auto CPAP There is a full function. Provides maximum comfort in use and full detection of Sleep Apnea and other abnormal breathing conditions.
BiPAP (2 pressure levels)
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro It is a machine that provides 2 levels of constant pressure.
- DreamStation Auto BiPAP It is a machine that provides 2 levels of pressure automatically.
The most popular and suitable for most people who snorer or have sleep apnea is the model. DreamStation Auto CPAP Our best-selling model, BiPAP machines are for people who are severely ill or can't really use an Auto CPAP machine.
The NK Sleepcare has imported the Philips DreamStation family from the Pro model up if you are not sure which model to use. You can contact us for free consultation at 02-462-6441, 02-462-6442, 082-2233-710 or LINE: @nksleepcare