The procedure for contacting a sleep examination appointment with Rama Hospital is as follows:
1. Make an appointment to see a doctor for a doctor to diagnose the symptoms. before submitting the sleep examination appointment
1.1 Able to make an appointment to see a doctor According to the following clinics: Internal Medicine Clinic, Level 1, Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center Building Tel. 02-200-3998, 02-200-4022
– Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic, 2nd Floor, Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center Building Tel. 02-200-4069-70
– Ajarn Medicine Clinic, 4th floor, Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center Building Tel. 02-200-3508-9
– Ajarn Ottolaryngology Clinic, 4th floor, Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center Building Tel. 02-200-4249-50
**Sleep examination service fee will be calculated from the clinic where the patient makes an appointment with a doctor**
2. On the day of the visit to the doctor please bring cash To place a deposit of 3,000 baht for the sleep examination fee at the finance before coming to contact the Sleep Disorder Center.
3. Bring the doctor's order document. With a deposit receipt of 3,000 baht, come to contact to make an appointment at the Sleep Disease Center, 7th floor, Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center Building.
4. Sleep Disorders Center Staff will make an appointment for a sleep test along with explaining the preparation process before coming for the examination and issued a listening appointment card for results with the doctor
(Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic, the center cannot issue a card to listen to the results, must ask the staff of the Ear, Nose and Throat Department to make an appointment only.)