Philips DreamStation (full-sized unit – home-focused)
- It is larger in size and heavier (about 1 kg).
- can set various directly through the device screen
- Provides softer flow and a quieter sound
- Detect other sleep disorders that can be more than the basic value, such as periodic breathing, etc.
- Suitable mainly for home use.
- Humidifiers are larger. use more water
- In the case of using a battery It cannot be used with a humidifier.
Transcend 365 (small device – focus on travel)
- Smaller and lighter (about 360g)
- Wind force (Flow) is stronger and louder.
- Detects basic sleep disorders such as sleep apnea. shortness of breath, etc.
- Suitable for frequent travellers. focus on off-site use
- Humidifiers are smaller, use less water.
- In the case of using a battery Can be used with a humidifier (humidifier)
Other than that, there are the same basic features such as a color LCD screen for displaying usage and various settings, a system to reduce exhalation resistance, Ramp time, support for humidifiers and batteries, can store usage data and can be printed as a report, etc.