Customers who purchase a CPAP machine from us will receive the following services at no additional cost.
- Full 3-year warranty on CPAP machines (BiPAP 2 years), free repairs, free spare parts in case the machine has problems from normal use during the warranty period.
- can bring the device to us to download and print a report on the use of the machine Lifetime Free
- Able to bring the machine to us to check the condition and adjust various settings Lifetime Free
- Service to adjust pressure to meet standards (Pressure calibration) once a year, free for lifetime
- Get advice and solve various usage problems. by a team of experts
- Remote login to solve problems or install software for downloading results from the machine.
Recommendation: The machine should be brought in for inspection at least once a year.
Conditions for after-sales service
- Customers can get a consultation by phone at number. 091-003-0209, 092-962-9885 or contact LINE at @nksleepcare During business hours Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- When troubleshooting software problems The staff will Remote Login to the customer's computer via the internet.
- In the event that the machine has a problem and cannot be corrected through telephone advice or via Remote Login, the customer must send the device back to the company for inspection and correction. (Please read details about the ways to bring the device in for service below.)
- If the machine is still in the warranty period There will be no cost for parts and labor. But if the machine is out of warranty period and needs to be replaced. The company will estimate the cost for customers in advance. before every repair
- The company reserves the right to provide services only to customers who purchase devices from the company. Or the company's dealer only
- Service hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- If the customer leaves the device for more than 90 days from the date on which the company has notified to pick up, the company reserves the right to destroy such medical devices In order to meet the standards of cleanliness of the medical device storage area to be in good condition and free from germs
There are 2 ways to send the device for inspection as follows:
1. Bring the device in for service by yourself.
come to receive the service by yourself You can wait to get back within 4 hours. The after-sales service department is open from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (lunch break 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.). with a call to reserve the queue at least 1 business day in advance Appointments can be made Monday-Friday. (Excluding public holidays) If there is an appointment reservation, please come no later than 11.00 hrs. In the case of arriving in the afternoon after 13.00, it is recommended that the customer deposit the check machine and receive it back on the next day or the day that the customer wants. Because it will be in the service period of 4 hours (if the machine has a problem and takes more time to repair than usual staff will contact you back to inform you again)
2. Send the device via various courier services.
If the machine does not require repair or replacement of parts, it takes 2-3 working days. If the machine needs to claim or replace spare parts, it takes 3-7 working days.
- If the customer wants us to return the device back to the courier (EMS post office), there will be a return service fee of 1,000 baht (including shipping costs with insurance for the lost device). baht. We will have the customer sign a form confirming the return of the device without insurance. The device is lost.
- If the customer wants to send back quickly via Grab / Lineman / Lalamove service, with the destination delivery fee charged to the customer. The service staff will call to inquire about this service first. and in the case of being in Bangkok only
- Check the operating system of the machine and upgrade the Firmware if there is a new version.
- Download the results of using the device. (Please inform your requirements)
- Check other parts according to the symptoms listed.
- Check the accuracy of the air pressure (Pressure Calibration). once a year
Equipment to be imported
- CPAP / BiPAP / Oxygen concentrator machine
- Humidifier, if present
- Power cord and adapter
- Hot pipes (in case the machine uses hot pipes)
Note: The company refrains from drying ozone machines (all models), masks and air pipes and refrains from cleaning the water cylinder body. (In the case of a humidifier)
office location and after sales service department
NK Sleepcare Co., Ltd.
90/20 Moo 18, Biztown Project, Suksawat Road
Bang Phueng Subdistrict, Phra Pradaeng District, Samut Prakan Province 10130
Google Maps: https://nk.care/gmap