Battery for DreamStation Go
Lithium ion backup battery For the Philips DreamStation Go Auto CPAP, it can be used for approximately 13 hours (at a pressure of 10 cmH2O). It takes 5 hours to charge.
ลูกค้าเก่าที่เคยซื้อเครื่อง CPAP/BiPAP กับเรา กรุณาติดต่อเจ้าหน้าที่เพื่อรับส่วนลดพิเศษ
|period of use||13.8 hours (at a pressure of 10 cmH2O)|
|Charging time||5 hours|
|battery type||lithium ion|
|AC Input||100-240 VAC, 2.0-1.0 A, 50/60 Hz|
|DC Output||21.6 VDC, 2862 mAh, 61.82 Wh|
Battery life (hours)
This battery can be taken on the plane (watchnote below)
- Do not carry batteries in checked baggage. but can be put in hand luggage
- Bringing a CPAP machine and batteries to use abroad must carry an English manual Attach a medical certificate and a letter from the FAA in case the officer calls for an examination.
- quantityThe batteries that can be brought on board will depend on each airline. Please check the number and other regulations. with the airline that you have to use to travel again
- For example, if it is Thai Airways, it is allowed to bring no more than 20 batteries of 100 Wh on board (DreamStation Go Battery has a size of 61.82 Wh).
- Read more about Thai Airways' policy for allowing extra batteries to be carried on board the aircraft here.
- Download the letter from the FAA (US Federal Aviation Administration) here.