Detailed home sleep monitoring service (Home PSG)
Detailed monitoring of sleep disorders Electroencephalogram (EEG), eye movement (EOG), chin muscle movement (EMG), breath, snoring, chest and abdominal movements, sleeping posture, leg twitching electrocardiogram (EKG), blood oxygen level, and pulse
Out of stock
Email when stock available
It measures sleep disorders for those who snorer or are suspected of having sleep apnea. Sleep EEG (EEG) recordings can be recorded, making it possible to analyze the level of deep sleep, light sleep, or dream sleep. It's portable. It's small and compact. You can get up and walk freely, for example, go to the bathroom without removing the device.
Our at-home sleep monitoring uses Philips Respironics, USA's Alice PDx, which is a device with similar efficiency and accuracy to hospital testing. which can check the record as follows
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) by measuring together with eye movements (EOG) and chin (Chin EMG) to measure your sleep level (Sleep Stages) that there are patterns such as waking up, shallow sleep, deep sleep or dreaming. how much An EEG with EEG results in more accurate and accurate results than an EEG without EEG.
- Eyeball Movement (EOG)
- Chin Motility (Chin EMG)
- The breath that passes through the nose and mouth (Air Flow) is measured together with the movements of the chest and abdomen. To measure breathing abnormalities such as sleep apnea or not. how much
- Chest Movement
- Abdominal Movement
- Snoring is an examination of how much snoring occurs.
- Cardiac pattern (EKG) to check for heart rhythm abnormalities
- Heart Rate
- Percentage of blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) to see while sleeping. Is the brain and heart deprived of oxygen? how much
- leg twitching to see if there while sleeping Are there any abnormal twitching of the legs? how much
- Sleeping posture to see in each sleeping position, such as lying on the back, left side, right side, how much snoring or breathing stops
on the next day Our staff will arrive at your house around 8pm and it takes about 45-60 minutes to install all the equipment. Please take a shower and wash your hair (do not use conditioner). The officer will return You can then do activities such as watching TV, drinking water, going to the toilet, and then going to bed and waking up normally. You should get at least 6 hours of sleep. In the morning, the staff will come back to your house again to remove the device.
The results of your sleep signal recording will be analyzed by a Certified International Sleep Specialist and you will receive a report. Summarize to bring to see a doctor for further diagnosis and recommendation of treatment. We can recommend a sleep specialist for you.
Contact to schedule a Sleep Test at (02) 462-6441-2 or (082) 2233-710 Monday-Friday 8:30-17:00 or register for an appointment by clicking on this link >> Appointment form for sleep examination at home
The service is very good. The officers are very polite and professional.
Kongsak Suwanarak –
thank you very much