Ozone sterilizer for CPAP machine tubes and masks
Ozone dryer for disinfection inpipe and maskof CPAP/BiPAP machines and ventilators can eliminate smell And kill germs such as bacteria, viruses, fungi up to 99.9% can be used with all brands.
ลูกค้าเก่าที่เคยซื้อเครื่อง CPAP/BiPAP กับเรา กรุณาติดต่อเจ้าหน้าที่เพื่อรับส่วนลดพิเศษ
- Size : 11.7 x 6.8 x 5 cm.
- Weight : 205g
- Battery : Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery 2000 mAh.
- Power : 3W
Features of ozone dryer model XD100
- It is an instrument for disinfecting air hoses and masks of respirators such as CPAP, BiPAP.
- Use the principle of disinfection by baking ozone (O3).
- can eliminate smell And kill germs such as bacteria, viruses, fungi up to 99.9%
- Do not leave toxic residues because when reacting with pollution every time Ozone will convert back to oxygen in a short time.
- Easy to use, just press the power button The unit will generate ozone into the air tube and mask for 30 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of normal air, and will automatically turn off by itself.
- Built-in battery No need to plug in power while using. (Or if the battery is low, it can be plugged in to use directly)
- There is a warning sound when work is completed. And there is a warning light when the battery is running low.
- Can be used with air ducts and masks of all models and brands.
- Small size, light weight, easy to carry.
- 1 year product warranty / 3 months battery charger warranty
- It is recommended to steam ozone to kill germs in the air duct and mask once a week.
- naturally Ozone gas is an odorous gas. which is normal
- Ozone gas should not be inhaled directly.
- After baking Leave the tubing and mask in the fresh air for at least 1 hour before use. The remaining ozone will naturally decompose back to oxygen. However, there may be some residual ozone smell, this is normal.
The set includes
- Ozone Dryer XD100
- battery charger
- battery charger cable
- Instruction manual
- equipment box
ask: ozone dryer Can it kill COVID?
reply: Ozone gas (O3) has the ability to kill viruses and bacteria. But at present, there is no research to support that it can kill the corona virus 2019, but during the outbreak of SARS in 2003, ozone was used to kill SARS-CoV-1 and because of the COVID-19 virus. This is in the same family as SARS-CoV-1, it is possible that Ozone can also kill the COVID-19 virus.