Battery for DreamStation Series
External Battery for the Philips DreamStation CPAP/BiPAP Series:
- DreamStation CPAP Pro
- DreamStation Auto CPAP
- DreamStation Auto BiPAP
Out of stock
|Dimension||3.175 x 13.335 x 22.86 cm.|
|Charge/discharge indication||Push-button illumination|
|Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)||Yes - for use with PAP lithium ion battery kit only|
|Battery technology||Lithium ion|
|Input voltage range||11.0-14.4 VDC|
|Output voltage range||PAP use: 11.0-15.0 VDC
Respiratory use: 10.5-12.2 VDC
|Run time||PAP use: 14 hours*
Repiratory use: 8 hours**
|Minimum life cycle||>= 70% of rated capacity after 1,000 cycles|
|Recharge time||3-4 hours|
|*PAP run-time test conditions: CPAP mode, pressure 10 cmH2O, no heated humidification or heated tubing.
**Respiratory run-time test conditions for Trilogy: S/T mode, IPAP 15 cmH2O, EPAP 5 cmH2O, BPM 12, Inspiratory time 0.8 s., passive, compliance 20, resistance 20.
This battery can be taken on the plane (watchnote below)
- Do not carry batteries in checked baggage. but can be put in hand luggage
- Bringing a CPAP machine and batteries to use abroad must carry an English manual Attach a medical certificate and a letter from the FAA in case the officer calls for an examination.
- quantityThe batteries that can be brought on board will depend on each airline. Please check the number and other regulations. with the airline that you have to use to travel again
- For example, if it is Thai Airways, it is allowed to bring up to 20 batteries of no more than 100 Wh in size (DreamStation Battery has a size of 90 Wh).
- Read more about Thai Airways' policy for allowing extra batteries to be carried on board the aircraft here.
- Download the letter from the FAA (US Federal Aviation Administration) here.