Full PSG Home Sleep Test
Full Channels Home Sleep Test (Home PSG) is a Type II Polysomnography comparable to the full PSG test in sleep labs/hospitals but without over-night monitoring by a technician.
This is a comprehensive recording of the biophysiological changes that occur during sleep, including brain activity (EEG), eye movements (EOG), muscle activity or skeletal muscle activation (EMG), heart rhythm (ECG), and sleep stages/sleep cycles during your sleep.
- Brain’s electrical signals (Electroencephalogram; EEG)
- Eye activities (Electrooculography; EOG)
- Chin muscle activities (Chin Electromyography; EMG)
- Air flow
- Respiratory efforts – Chest movement
- Respiratory efforts – Abdominal movement
- Heart’s electrical signals (Electrocardiogram; EKG)
- Heart Rate
- Level of oxygen saturation in blood (SpO2)
- Leg movements
- Body positions
Your study will be recorded and scored by our certified sleep technicians, and then be final reviewed and signed by the sleep doctors.
You can make an appointment at tel. 02-328-4838 or fill out this form.