Government officials who want to use their right to reimburse directly Must see a doctor and pass a sleep test from the hospital first only.
Contact us to test the machine at Sleep Disease Center, 7th Floor, Ward 1, Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center Building Tel. 02-200-3768
For government officials / pensioners / state enterprise employees And related persons with rights such as parents, spouses (children-daughters who are not over 20 years old) can exercise the rights as follows:
- Able to reimburse sleep analysis fee (Sleep Test) according to the right (7,000 baht)
- Able to reimburse the treatment machine (CPAP) according to the right (20,000 baht) in case the machine cannot be repaired. Can be replaced every 5 years
- Able to reimburse for one set of nose or mouth masks that can be used with CPAP machines (4,000 baht) per year.
The procedure for contacting a sleep examination appointment with Rama Hospital is as follows:
1. Make an appointment to see a doctor for a doctor to diagnose the symptoms. before submitting the sleep examination appointment
1.1 Able to make an appointment to see a doctor According to the following clinics: Internal Medicine Clinic, Level 1, Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center Building Tel. 02-200-3998, 02-200-4022
– Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic, 2nd Floor, Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center Building Tel. 02-200-4069-70
– Ajarn Medicine Clinic, 4th floor, Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center Building Tel. 02-200-3508-9
– Ajarn Ottolaryngology Clinic, 4th floor, Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center Building Tel. 02-200-4249-50
**Sleep examination service fee will be calculated from the clinic where the patient makes an appointment with a doctor**
2. On the day of the visit to the doctor please bring cash To place a deposit of 3,000 baht for the sleep examination fee at the finance before coming to contact the Sleep Disorder Center.
3. Bring the doctor's order document. With a deposit receipt of 3,000 baht, come to contact to make an appointment at the Sleep Disease Center, 7th floor, Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center Building.
4. Sleep Disorders Center Staff will make an appointment for a sleep test along with explaining the preparation process before coming for the examination and issued a listening appointment card for results with the doctor
(Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic, the center cannot issue a card to listen to the results, must ask the staff of the Ear, Nose and Throat Department to make an appointment only.)
Procedures for contacting to buy a CPAP machine through Ramathibodi Hospital
- Patients who decide to buy a CPAP machine through the hospital, bring the device purchase order document + medical certificate. (In the case that can be reimbursed, such as government officials, state enterprises, etc. can be reimbursed in the amount of 20,000 baht according to the right of the Ministry of Finance. Comptroller General's Department) come to contact the Sleep Disease Center, 7th floor.
- The center staff will ask for details about the machine you want to buy, such as the company name, model, price, and check the documents as well as recommend payment and make an appointment to pick up the machine within 2 days after the date of purchase.
- In the event that the patient lives in other provinces or wants to pay and receive the CPAP machine, the patient should call the company representative with details about the desired machine and inform the date of coming to buy the CPAP machine so that The company brought the device to deliver first. And call the center to make an appointment for the date to buy + receive the CPAP machine.
- Patients can come to buy and receive a CPAP machine on official days and hours. From Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or call 02-200-3768 press 0 and 02-200-3762 press 0.