Philips DreamStation Go Auto CPAP + Humidifier + Battery + Mask
An auto-adjusting pressure PAP device for the treatment of snoring and OSA in spontaneously breathing patients.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
DreamStation GO Auto CPAP delivers positive airway pressure therapy for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in spontaneously breathing patients weighing over 30 kg (66 lbs.). It is for use in the home or hospital/institutional environment.
- Automatic pressure adjustment to delivery the most optimal therapy pressure throughout the night.
- Pressure Range 4-20 cmH2O
- Light weight with compack size (15.08 x 15.08 x 5.88 cm.)
- Ramp feature reduces the pressure at the begining of your sleep to help you falling sleep easier.
- Smart Ramp increases pressure automatically when detects the apnea events during ramp time.
- Performance Check machine’s automatic checking the overall functionality with one button.
- Flex comfort feature reduces pressure during exhalation to increase patient’s comfort.
- Ambient light sensor detects the room’s light level and adjust the brightness of the LCD screen automatically.
- Can be used with external battery.
- Can be used with heated humidifier
- Can charge the mobile phone.
Color LCD – Touch Screen
With rotatable knob to change the menu.
|Dimensions||Device: 150.8 x 150.8 x 58.8 mm (5.937” L x 5.937” W x 2.315” H)
Battery Pack: 122 x 150.8 x 58.8 mm (4.803” L x 5.937” W x 2.315” H)
|Weight||Device: Approximately 854 g (1.88 lb.)
Battery Pack: Approximately 696 g (1.53 lb.)
|AC Power Consumption||100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A|
|USB Charging Port Output||5 VDC, 7.5 W (1.5 A)|
|Sound Pressure Level||30.4 dB(A) (using 12 mm. tubing type)|
|Pressure Increments||4.0 - 20.0 cmH2O (in 0.5 cmH2O increments)|
|Pressure Deviation||± 1.0 cmH2O (at pressure 10 cmH2O and using 12 mm. tubing type)|
- DreamStation Go Device 1 ea.
- User Manual 1 ea.
- Power Cord 1 ea.
- Micro SD Card 1 ea.
- Tubing 1 ea.
- Battery 1 ea.
- Wisp Nasal Mask (1094061) 1 ea.*